This Policy describes the information we collect from you and how we use that information. It applies to any of the services that miracle-memory.com or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates provide.
Protecting your information — and being transparent about the ways we use it — is one of the core commitments we make to you. You entrust us with your information, and we take our responsibility to protect that trust to heart.
What We Collect
For you to create an account on miracle-memory.com and use our services, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on miracle-memory.com;
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services. All payment information you submit is collected and used by our payment processors by their privacy policies. Miracle-memory.com doesn’t store your payment information;
- Information about your activity on and interaction with miracle-memory.com;
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem); and Information that you submit to miracle-memory.com in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features for You and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
How we use this Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To keep your account secure;
- To enable us to provide you with our Services, and to improve, promote, and protect our Services;
- To set up and administer your account, contact you, and customize your experience on miracle-memory.com(for example, to show you products that we think may interest you based on your previous use); and to track use of the Services so that we can improve miracle-memory.com.
How this Information is Shared
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. We use the latest in encryption technology, and all employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail, and e-mail. can not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of miracle-memory.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your newsletter preference.
- Protection of miracle-memory.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of miracle-memory.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments outline in this Privacy Notice.
- "By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt-out of any marketing communications we send.
We will send you an email relating to your transactions on miracle-memory.com. You will also receive certain marketing email communications, by your preferences, and from which you may opt-out at any time.
We’ll also send you service-related announcements when it’s necessary to do so.
Miracle-memory.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use miracle-memory.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
If you have any complaints concerning miracle-memory.com processing of your Personal Information, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that if you are an EU Resident, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with a European Union supervisory authority that is responsible for the protection of Personal Information in the country where you live or work, or in which you think a breach of data protection laws might have taken place. You can learn more about these rights at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en.
Customers in the UK can get in touch with us via this email firstname.lastname@example.org.